Maintaining the integrity of the university’s branding is important. All university marks and seal must be presented in a clear, consistent and effective manner.
The following guidelines are applicable at all times:
- Do not modify official trademarks. This includes altering the opacity, watermarking or shading.
- Do not rearrange any approved logos.
- Do not change typefaces.
- Do not distort original proportion.
- Do not disassemble logo.
- The logo is not permitted inside a white box.
- KS monogram without university identity lock up is prohibited, except for athletics use.
- Interior of the KS monogram must be lighter than the first outer stroke.
- The exterior stroke of the KS is PMS 421 grey. No white outer stroke.
The official logo may not be redrawn, reproportioned or modified in any way.
Use of high resolution or vector files should always be used when applying the logo. The Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing issues and recommends the use of EPS and PNG formatted files for logo application. EPS files are recommended for Illustrator and other design software programs and PNG files are recommended for Microsoft Office and web applications.
Use of the university’s brand, that include university logo, name, and other brand identifiers must be reviewed by Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing. Please submit approval requests to https://designapproval.kennesaw.edu/.